Sat4Ever offer includes satellite modems of various manufactures: UHP Networks, iDirect, Hughes, Newtec, Datum Systems and other.
One of the technologies offered by Sat4Ever is UHP (Universal Hardware Platform) modem.
UHP-1000 satellite router is a universal software-defined component of highly-efficient satellite networks of any operation mode or topology. UHP-1000 can work as an SCPC modem with the satellite carrier fixed or assigned on-demand. It can also be a mini-hub or a remote station in TDM/TDMA network or any node (master or slave) in a fully meshed Hubless TDMA network.
- SCPC, TDM/TDMA, TDM/TDMA Mesh, Hubless TDMA
- 2 demodulators with separate IF inputs and universal modulator
- ACM in forward and return channels, including SCPC mode
- Superior throughput up to 60’000 pps and 150 Mbps aggregate
- TDMA protocol with LDPC coding and efficiency of 96%
- Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay 570 ms
- VLAN, multi-level QoS, RT traffic handling, TCPA
- Adaptive hierarchic traffic shaper specially designed for VSAT
- Built-in web-console, user-friendly software configuration
- Fast network startup: ready for use in a minute upon power-up
- Low power consumption – less than 10 Watt (without RF ODU)
- Compatible with majority of C, Ku and Ka-band RF Systems
- Easy to install and reliable operation with MTBF >200’000h
- Small dimensions - 147х144х29 mm / 530 g (see below UHP modem and smartphone)